Since the launch of medical sales in October 2020, Missouri has become one of the fastest-growing legal cannabis markets in the U.S. One of several Midwestern states that have continued to see growth in cannabis sales as more established cannabis markets began to falter in late 2021, Missouri brought in ~$185 million in Q2-Q4 2021 per BDSA Retail Sales Tracking (with BDSA estimating that the full year sales total for 2021 broke the $200 million mark). With the young medical cannabis program still seeing strong growth, Missouri’s cannabis market is expected to bring in ~$940 million in total sales by 2026.
- Proper Cannabis: The best-selling brand in Missouri by dollar sales in January-February 2022, Proper Cannabis has secured a strong foothold in the market with their product portfolio of flower and concentrate products. With several top performing flower and premium concentrate products, Proper Cannabis was the number one ranked brand overall in Missouri for Q1 2022 per BDSA Retail Sales Tracking.
- Flora Farms: A rising homegrown Missouri brand, vertically integrated Flora Farms has seen their monthly dollar sales increase ~15% between January 2022 and March 2022.
- Sinse: Boasting a quiver of products ranging from flower, to prerolled joints, to dabbable and vapes, Sinse has made a strong showing in the Missouri cannabis market so far, with monthly dollar sales for the brand’s monthly dollar sales growing ~45% between January 2022 and March 2022. The brand is a top five brand by dollar sales in this period.
- C4 Pharms: Another homegrown brand in the Missouri cannabis market, C4 (Carroll County Cannabis Company) has seen steady sales since the start of Q4 2021. Hitting all the bases with a product line of flower, concentrates, and vapes, C4 Pharms was a top five ranked brand in Missouri for Q1 2022 per BDSA Retail Sales Tracking.
- Vivid: A top three ranked concentrate brand by dollar sales, Vivid’s product line of premium dabbables, prerolls and edibles have helped the brand hold a strong position in the Missouri brand rankings. Vivid’s monthly dollar sales rose an impressive ~25% between January 2022 and March 2022.
- 2022 Might Be Over, but Headwinds Remain. How do Cannabis MSOs Compare Heading into 2023?
- BDSA Cannabis Market Insights: Missouri
- Maryland Cannabis Market Insights
- 2022 Midterms Cannabis Recap: The Good, the Bad, and What it Means for Legal Weed
- Sales Growth Opportunities Around the Scariest Holiday: How to Use Halloween to Boost Cannabis Edible Sales