Gain insight into menu-listed pricing and availability of brands and products
BDSA Menu Analytics Product Details and Coverage
AZ, CA, CO, IL, MA, MD, MI, MO, NJ, NV, NY, OR
State, County, City, Individual retail locations, and Custom groupings
In-stock/Out-of-stock, Listed price, Markup, Availability, and Velocity Benchmarks
BDSA Menu Analytics Capabilities
Synthesize product assortment and pricing information for an individual store, or a grouping of stores, to define a hyper-custom competitive set. Retailers and brands utilize Menu Analytics to uncover large and small-scale strategic opportunities to impact the bottom line.
- Use granular menu-listed data to price with confidence and reduce reliance on secret shopping and word-of-mouth intel.
- Differentiate your strategy from that of your nearby competitors, whether that be through assortment, pricing, or a mix of the two.
- Uncover strengths and weaknesses of competitive brands referencing pricing, velocity, and out-of-stock data to sell directly against them.
Uncover critical indicators of brand strength and opportunities with key information such as pricing, markup, availability, and velocity.
- Identify new products to introduce based on strong or growing availability and velocity metrics.
- Perform data-backed due diligence during the buying process.
- Uncover average wholesale to retail markup.
- Build detailed, data-backed “why my product/brand” sales stories to retailers.
- Benchmark top performing, and up-and-coming competitive products.
Empower your sales team to address restocks and unpack root cause challenges and opportunities. Evaluate trending out-of-stock patterns of your own brand and your competitors by region or individual location, with the flexibility to view categories, brands, and products.
- Assess demand planning based on historic out-of-stock trends by brand and product.
- Identify brand and product distribution opportunities for specific storefronts.
- Capitalize on insights into where competitors are selling out.