Watch this on-demand webinar session that takes a deep dive into one of the hottest trends in cannabis products—the use of adaptogens and minor cannabinoids. Adaptogens are typically mushrooms and herbs that help the body adapt to stress and minor cannabinoids are less abundant cannabinoids such as CBN or CBG.
Learn how the use of minor cannabinoids and adaptogens is spreading across the cannabis industry with top cannabis industry leaders on tap and providing their experience on this rising trend. BDSA opens the session with a quick presentation on the data behind this rising trend and then the session dives into a panel of top cannabis industry professionals with direct experience in this new product formulation.
Watch the Webinar
- Which Cannabis Product Marketing Strategy Wins in Michigan?
- Strain Dynamics in the California Cannabis Flower Market
- Q2 2023: Cannabis Market Forecast Release
- Do the Best-Selling MSO Brand Houses Dominate Mature Markets?
- Missouri Debrief: Adult-Use Brings Massive Growth as Medical Experiences Expected Decline