WATCH WEBINAR & DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION
Cannabis Market Lifecycles: What Drives (or Kills) Growth
SUBMIT FORM TO WATCH THE WEBINAR & DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION
Our “Cannabis Market Lifecycles: What Drives (or Kills) Growth” webinar was hosted by Roy Bingham, Co-Founder & CEO; Tom Adams, Managing Director & Principal Analyst, Industry Intelligence; and, Antonette Goroch, Senior Analyst, Industry Intelligence.
Not all markets are created equal. Some like Arizona have had a steady climb. Some like Oregon exploded right out of the gate. And, some like California have initially disappointed, especially impacting those who made significant early investments in the market. During the webinar we provided insights into the factors that affect the success of new and existing markets.
- One part history lesson, two parts establishing a foundation for the turbulence expected for emerging markets launching in the near future.
- BDS Analytics has five years of retail-sales tracking data in adult-use states. We divulge conclusions drawn about the “cannabis industry lifecycle” — and shared what history tells us about the deciding factors for success.
- Adult-use legalization can spark years of massive annual growth…or choke out players in an existing medical market. Why?
- In 2018,Colorado’s market grew only 3% and California’s market declined 17%, even withthe launch of adult-use sales. We’ll expose the forces that caused the world’s two largest legal cannabis markets to disappoint in 2018
- Eight state markets are poised to break the billion dollar sales mark by 2022, but just how profitable will each be? Probably not where you’d expect. We’ll share findings about how regulatory framework impacts individual markets in terms of product mix; average price; supply chain market share; and, ultimately, the bottom line