WATCH WEBINAR & DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION
BDS Analytics’ Top 10 Cannabis Market Trends for 2019
SUBMIT FORM TO WATCH THE WEBINAR & DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION
Our “Top 10 Cannabis Market Trends” for 2019 webinar was hosted by Roy Bingham, BDS Analytics’ Co-Founder & CEO and Jessica Lukas, VP – Consumer Insights.
So what does 2019 have in store for the cannabis industry? Find out what our team of crack thought-leaders and analysts have forecasted for what is surely to be the biggest year in cannabis to date!
- With the worldwide market forecast to hit $16.9 billion in 2019, which products, product categories, and retail experience trends will have the biggest impact on the industry in the US and abroad*
- What will the evolution of the “new” retail Consumer begin to look like (demographically and psychographically), and what impact will that have on the retail experience.
- Conjecture aside, what did we really think will happen with the CBD market, and what will that mean for all parties involved.
- Who will win out? Industry blue bloods, massive consumer goods companies entering the fray, the small, the large, the smart, the savvy – who will come out ahead once the scores are tallied.
- And, obviously we included a few surprise projections that will keep you focused on the data throughout the calendar year.
*Forecast by Arcview Market Research / BDS Analytics’ The State of Legal Marijuana Markets, 6th Edition – 2019 Update.