WATCH WEBINAR & DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION
Pets, Pain & CBD: The Many Applications of Cannabinoids Products
SUBMIT FORM TO WATCH THE WEBINAR & DOWNLOAD THE PRESENTATION
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Our “Pets, Pain & CBD: The Many Applications of Cannabinoids Products” webinar, which took place on August 22, 2019, was hosted by Kate Senzamici, Regional Business Development Manager – Northeast.
As the legal cannabis market expands globally, and as U.S. markets mature, cannabis use (and use-cases) are becoming more widespread and accepted. Pain relief is the top reason for consumption among cannabis consumers, and as markets evolve so does consumer choice around products, dosing and application related to pain management.
Additionally, as consumers see the therapeutic benefits of their own cannabis use, cannabinoid products are increasingly popular as an alternative or supplemental treatment for pets.
In this webinar, we took a look at the evolving role of cannabis in pain management, as well as the emerging role of cannabinoids in the pet channel – in the context of the overall U.S. cannabis market.
- The evolution of legal adult-use and medical markets.
- The purposeful, multi-faceted nature of cannabis use and need-states.
- Consumer attitudes, preferences and consumption methods around cannabis as pain management.
- The impact of cannabis as a pain remedy on traditional prescription drug and over-the-counter channels.
- The growth of the pet channel in general retail, and why that makes the pet market particularly well-positioned for growth in as part of the overall cannabinoid market.