Retail Sales Tracking

Relax. You now have THE answers at your fingertips.

The award-winning GreenEdge® Platform provides clients unlimited access to the most accurate and actionable data and analyses available on WHAT is selling, WHEN, WHERE, and for HOW MUCH on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Leverage real retail tracking data and insights into WHO the cannabis consumer is today to make strategic decisions that will advance the financial goals of your business.

BDSA’s Consumer Insights research is available in interactive dashboards with functionality to drill-down to specific geographies and consumer segments so you can see cuts of the data trended over time that are relevant to your specific business needs.

Our acclaimed Industry Intelligence team of analysts and researchers layer GreenEdge data and Consumer Insights with rigorous analysis to help clients navigate profitably with accurate forecasts, detailed financial models and actionable insights, all of which are available in GreenEdge.

Leverage the full power of GreenEdge to grow your business.

Leverage the full power of GreenEdge to grow your business.

In the legal Colorado cannabis market, "Candy" is the largest revenue sub-category within the "Edibles" category, generating 62.5% of Edibles sales. The sale of Candy generated $45.7 million in Colorado during summer 2019 (June, July, and August).
Source: GreenEdge® Retail Sales Tracking

Year-to-date through September 2019, the combined sales of Flower alone in AZ, CA, CO, OR, MD, and NV have surpassed $2 billion, a 15% increase from the same time period last year.
Source: GreenEdge® Retail Sales Tracking

During this past summer (June, July, and August 2019), Concentrates were the second most popular sales category across all tracked states (with the exception of California, where Concentrates is the largest category) – generating $652 million over the course of the summer.
Source: GreenEdge® Retail Sales Tracking

In the legal Colorado cannabis market, "Candy" is the largest revenue sub-category within the "Edibles" category, generating 62.5% of Edibles sales. The sale of Candy generated $45.7 million in Colorado during summer 2019 (June, July, and August).
Source: GreenEdge® Retail Sales Tracking

Of the $5.4 billion in cannabis sales that occurred during the first three quarters of 2019, the industry has grown by over $1 billion compared to the same time period last year. Moreover, 85% of that growth can be contributed to the following four categories: Vape (37%), Flower (26%), Candy (12%), and Pre-Rolled joints (10%).
Source: GreenEdge® Retail Sales Tracking

Arizona, California, Colorado, Maryland, Nevada, and Oregon generated more than $616.8 million in legal cannabis sales during the month of September 2019 – almost 80% coming out the Adult-Use market, and the remaining 20% from Medical sales.
Source: GreenEdge® Retail Sales Tracking

The GreenEdge Platform is customizable
– only access the data and insights you need

Successful companies rely on our data and keen understanding of the cannabinoid marketplace

Whether you are a successful cannabis business or assessing market opportunities, BDSA’s GreenEdge Platform provides answers on the unique cannabis market and all of its complexities. From knowing what is trending in retail, to having a clear picture of what drivers influence cannabis consumer choices, to understanding complex investment opportunities and market nuances, GreenEdge is the cannabis industry’s most advanced and comprehensive market intelligence platform.

Ways successful companies use GreenEdge:
  • Examine market and category evolution
  • Leverage brand and product-level data to drive innovation and launch execution
  • Make smarter retail pricing decisions
  • Plan for manufacturing and capacity
  • Execute strategic and targeted marketing campaigns
  • Navigate retail and product development opportunities
  • Confidently make investments in the cannabis industry
  • Pivot using complex market analyses & projections as a guide

“If you don’t know your numbers, you don’t know your business. We use the BDSA platform to gain market and product insights.”

Cameron Forni, President & Co-Founder, Cura Cannabis Solutions (Select Oil)

“With GreenEdge, you have a competitive advantage over other dispensaries. GreenEdge has helped Medicine Man make money by allowing us to recognize sales trends, staying ahead of those curves.”

Sally Vander Veer, President, Medicine Man

Are you ready to start putting real data and leading industry analyses to work for your business?

 

Fill out the form below to learn more about GreenEdge.

    Thanks! We'll be in touch shortly.

    CLOSE

    Subscribe to Our Newsletter